We are seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer with deep expertise in Kubernetes and AWS to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in optimizing our development processes, managing our cloud infrastructure, and ensuring high availability and performance of our applications.
- Design, implement, and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Deploy and maintain applications on AWS using Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with the development team to optimize the application deployment processes.
- Monitor system performance, ensuring high availability and scalability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure-related issues in a timely manner.
- Continuously research new DevOps tools and practices, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Ensure strict compliance with security protocols in all deployment environments.
- Provide guidance and expertise on system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Container orchestration using Kubernetes, Docker in cloud environments like Google / AWS.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Docker, Chef, Terraform / Ansible
- Strong distributed systems knowledge and web services design, implementation, and/or operation experience
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools (Jenkins or similar tools)
- Experience in monitoring solutions such as Grafana, CloudWatch, Datadog, ELK, FluentD, Google Stackdriver.
- Experience in a public facing high-traffic production Web / Microservice Operations environment
- Strong knowledge in source code version control (git), branching, pull request and peer code review process.
- Knowledge in collecting distributed logs/events and automating triggers based on events (Elastic Stack or similar)
- Agile development (Scrum, XP, or Kanban) experience
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (Azure, Google, or AWS)
- Passion for high quality work and attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A flexible working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative team culture and the chance to work on exciting projects
- Health Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Paternity & Maternity Days Off, Grievance Days Off and medical leaves for hospitalization outside the standard leaves.